Why invest in coaching? Because coaching works, period.
Coaching is short-term progress-oriented work that begins and ends with you. It is an intentional combination of meaningful conversation, navigation, accountability, and relationship with a neutral party (your coach!). Significant change happens in a three-step process: awareness, strategy, and implementation. A great coach has the tools help you hone your awareness, to develop with you the most appropriate strategy, and the willingness to hold you accountable while you implement it. With a coach's help, you can make meaningful progress in just a few months!
By hiring a coach, you're making a commitment to yourself to:
· develop effective and respected leadership skills
· prioritize yourself and your goals
· utilize the time you have
· maximize your accomplishments
· balance your priorities and your desires
· gain clarity and direction
· navigate tricky transitions
· practice sustainable and essential life skills
· acquire for long-term confidence
· improve your relationships
· revise your decision-making skills
· create accountability systems to keep you moving forward
· honour your desires and the direction you want to go!
“Because true belonging only happens when we present our authentic, imperfect selves to the world, our sense of belonging can never be greater than our level of self-acceptance.”
— Brené Brown